Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Friday, October 17, 2014

I BELIEVE IN GOD, ONLY I SPELL IT NATURE! (FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT)

One of the most famous architects of the world, and a Wisconsin native, spoke often about nature and what it meant to him.  He frequently returned to Spring Green, Wisconsin, a beautiful and wonderfully spiritual part of Wisconsin, where he grew up.  He once said, "I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day's work." Recently I've felt that need more than ever, and nothing makes me feel so complete as a walk in the woods, a stroll along a river or lake, or a solitary path where I can gather my thoughts. It has now become a necessity. As Lorraine Anderson once said, "Nature has been for me, for as long as I remember, a source of solace, inspiration, adventure, and delight; a home, a teacher, a companion."





With those thoughts in mind, here are some additional photographs I took recently, while out in nature.  I hope you find them enjoyable, as well as inspirational. I think Anne Frank was very wise when she said, "The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet along with the heavens, nature, and God." I have often heeded that advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a complete list of the pictures click here
Please make payments via PayPal at Lynda.clark84@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment