Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Imagination Rules the World!"

"Imagination rules the world," Napoleon said at one time.  Put in modern day thinking, Dr. Seuss said it even better--"Think left and think right and think high.  Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try."

Earlier this week my two grandchildren helped me take
my

imagination to a new level.  We took a rare summer nature hike through a beautiful wooded park and there they discovered a lamb nestled comfortably in some cattails.  I had to think about it a little bit, but darned if they weren't right! The walk turned out to be even more than I expected. I may have put the camera in their hands, but they were teaching me to expand my way of perceiving the world, even in simple ways! I've always had plenty of curiosity, but this time around I learned that I don't have a lock on it.  

"


Let your mind wander a little with these photos and quotes

about imagination.  The world is an amazing place and always full of adventures, if we only look a little. Sometimes children, as well as animals, are our best teachers.

     "You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."  (Mark Twain)
     "The man who has no imagination has no wings."  (Muhammad Ali)
     Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere."  (Carl Sagan)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For a complete list of the pictures go to
Please make payments via Paypal at Lynda.clark84@yahoo.com


    

No comments:

Post a Comment