Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Saturday, October 21, 2017

FALLING IN LOVE WITH NEW ENGLAND!!


Nearly two months ago my cousin and her husband totally surprised me with an invitation to accompany them on a road trip to New England for two weeks. It didn't take me long to


say "yes." They knew that I had very limited funds and they were extremely generous and kind.  After traveling nearly 3,500 miles from the Twin Cities and back through Canada, I've had a chance to reflect on this wonderful once in a lifetime trip. Following are photos of spectacular views at state parks, hiking 
trips in state parks and forests, extraordinary American history, including the Mark Twain home and


museum, Henry David Thoreau's Walden Pond, Revolutionary War cemeteries, historic covered bridges, beautiful fall colors, and a wonderful trip to Maine to fall in love with the ocean, so seldom seen by one who lives in the Midwest.






No comments:

Post a Comment