Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Sunday, October 22, 2017

A JOYFUL RETURN!

Early September offered a joyful return to my favorite body of water anywhere--Lake Superior.  Depending upon the day or
time of day, it can be calm and mesmerizing, rough and at times scary, and almost therapeutic.  It has its own spirit and moods, and it can change incredibly fast.  I was incredibly lucky to spend a week there in a delightful cabin with my good friend from Minneapolis. It's beautiful and spectacular any time of the year. If you have never been to the northern part of Minnesota, you really must go.  So much to offer, including the friendliest people around.




I loved taking photographs of the lake at different times and sitting at a picnic table working on a story and just catching an
occasional glance of the lake, while enjoying the different movement of the waves. 
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing the fun I had taking photos of this




beautiful lake, which is so much like an ocean.




No comments:

Post a Comment