Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Sunday, January 28, 2018

IMAGINARY ANIMALS EVERYWHERE, AND THE REAL ONES TOO!!

J.K. ROWLING, the author of countless Harry Potter stories,
once commented, "Always have a vivid imagination, for you never know when you might need it." My imagination stops me in my tracks at times, especially when it comes to animals. I might not even be thinking of them, and then all of a sudden . . . . they show up in UNEXPECTED FORMS.



 And sometimes when I show other people photos of what I've observed, they have very different impressions. To me it's fascinating.


Here are some fun photos I took of my intriguing, unusual animals, followed by other more conventional, real ones. I hope you have a vivid imagination too, and an appreciation of animals.

























No comments:

Post a Comment