Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Saturday, June 3, 2017

THE SWEET FRESH LOOK OF SPRING!

I missed spring at home a year ago due to travels, so this year it
feels exhilarating to be out enjoying all the delightful parks and
lakes and trails in the Twin Cities of Minnesota.  This year both




Minneapolis and St. Paul won awards for being the top park systems in the U.S.  Although I sometimes complain about this
area in the winter, it is truly an exceptional place to live.  And here are just a few pictures to show it.  My camera is new--not fancy or exceptional--but I love being able to use it nearly everywhere. I hope to visit the new Minneapolis sculpture garden within the next week and proudly display another part of the vibrant art scene of my adopted hometown.  In the meantime, I hope these photos help express my love of nature
and this wonderful state.





No comments:

Post a Comment