Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"IF ONLY WE HAVE EYES TO SEE THEM!"


Yesterday I decided to get voting out of the way early so I could get back to "real life."  To me, that's what being out in nature is all about.  I couldn't wait to get past the polling place, the election chaos, and obnoxious, degrading ads which dominated the airwaves and highways.  I found a safe, serene place, and thankfully it was a perfect spot to spend some "alone time" enjoying the lake and nearby woods.  It wasn't as colorful as October, but it had a unique beauty all its own.  And what a great place to collect your thoughts!  




As John Ruskin once said, "Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have eyes to see them." And I remind myself that those daily pictures of beauty are not just at certain seasons, but every day we allow our eyes to observe them.  Then it's clearly magic!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a complete list of the pictures click here
Please make payments via PayPal at Lynda.clark84@yahoo.com




1 comment: