Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Saturday, May 30, 2015

REDISCOVERING NATURE AND THE BEAUTY OF THE TWIN CITIES!

 
 
 
 I have truly been on a mission lately--to once again discover the wondrous natural beauty which abounds everywhere in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.  Yes, it's a
 
traffic nightmare at times, as most big cities are, but it's also an unbelievable treasure. As I ready myself to move to another fascinating region of the U.S., I am making one final trip down memory lane.  I hope that you'll
 

enjoy it as much as I have. And I will continue to add other nature photos as time marches on.

2 comments:

  1. You can find those photographic treasures within that huge metropoitan area! Once again, awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete