Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

OUR GREATEST EXPERIENCES ARE OUR QUIETEST MOMENTS!

Years ago the German philosopher Nietzsche said, "Our greatest experiences are our quietest moments."  As I write this, and observe the many recent instances of chaos around the U.S., I seek out those quiet moments more than ever. I relish the sights and sounds of nature.  It doesn't mean that I fail to acknowledge the waves of change and sometimes violent actions that are surfacing now in this country.  It only means that I try to somehow find a balance. That is definitely a challenge for all of us! 

 
 
 
 
Yesterday I enjoyed a wonderful, unexpected walk with a friend on a beautiful, sunny, picture-perfect day. I hope you enjoy some photos from that "escape into nature," and a few other simple times.














No comments:

Post a Comment