Featured Post

THE WAVES OF OUR LIVES!

Having recently been invited by a dear friend to spend a week at a beautiful cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior, I’m reminding ...

Monday, December 15, 2014

A FOGGY REMINDER!

It started out as an intriguing morning, with heavy fog all around, and unusually mild temperatures for mid-December in Minnesota.  I decided to check out a favorite park and view the scenery from a different perspective. When I returned home, I discovered a wonderful quote about fog, which expresses my sentiments exactly: "Sometimes we need the fog to remind ourselves that all of life is not black and white." (Jonathan Lockwood Huie). Along with that, I've added some photos of a foggy, thought-provoking walk. Included are photos from a nearby pond with interesting sketches that nature created.  Take note as well of an ice fishing house in one photo that seems a bit lonely.  Those who love ice fishing will no doubt be taking a bit of a hiatus due to the warm weather.  Life is often full of surprises and unexpected illustrations in nature. And of course, plenty of heart to match!

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good shots. Makes me wonder what you could do with a real camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heinz. I wonder about that too, and you did give me a good laugh!

      Delete